Those attending the Q Awards with Russian Standard Vodka - The Gigs this week can win an amazing prize from our sponsors Marshall.
We have one Marshall JVM210c guitar amp to give away, so you can rock out at home aswell. Plus, we'll get it signed by as many acts as we can drag out their dressing room or nab backstage!
All you have to do enter is answer this simple question:
What is the name of Sonic Youth's album:
A) The External
B) The Eternal
C) The Internal
Send a text starting with the word Q and either A, B or C to 67777
Cost to enter is 2 standard network rate messages, full competition terms below.
Terms and Conditions for the Marshall Amp Competition at the Q Awards With Russian Standard Vodka Gigs
- One entrant drawn at random, will win a signed Marshall Amp.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be traded or exchanged for a cash alternative
Closing date for the competition is 25 October 2009.
- The judges' decision is final and no negotiation or debate will be entered into. The winner will be notified by phone.
- This competition is open to all UK residents, except employees and associates of BAUER and their families.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable. The Promoter will not be liable if a Prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason. Neither will the Promoter be liable for any other costs associated with the Prize unless clearly stated.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any other rules or conditions specific to the Competition. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the Competitions and/or the dates on which the Competitions will be promoted and the Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these terms and conditions and/or the Competitions without prior notice.
12:52 PM | 16/10/2009