Terms and Conditions
- Winners will be drawn at random; each will win a pair of tickets to the Q Live At Concrete event each month. One will get the chance to interview Miles Kane before the gig.
- Accommodation and transport are not included, unless clearly stated
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be traded or exchanged for a cash alternative
- Closing date for the Q Live At Concrete: Miles Kane competitions is May 9, 2011
- All entrants are responsible for including correct contact details
- The judges’ decision is final and no negotiation or debate will be entered into.
All winners will be notified by email.
- This competition is open to all UK readers over 18 years of age at the date of entry, except employees and associates of BAUER and their families.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control. All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt. Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable. The Promoter will not be liable if a Prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason. Neither will the Promoter be liable for any travel or accommodation costs, spending money, insurance or any other costs associated with the Prize unless clearly stated.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any other rules or conditions specific to the Competition. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, change the dates of entry into the Competitions and/or the dates on which the Competitions will be promoted and the Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw these terms and conditions and/or the Competitions without prior notice.